A scored review includes custom questions and answers, including a robust scoring criterion, that you and others fill out when reviewing a grant request. Scored reviews can be set up with a pass or fail threshold based on the weight of each question. You can have different forms for different reviewers, such as board members or review committee.
Contact your Benevity Client Success Manager to add scored reviews to your program or to update your current form.
In this article:
Open the request and go to the Admin tab. Confirm that the following two conditions are met:
- Scored Review is listed as the Review type. (You may have a custom name for your type of scored review.)
- Users completing the scored review are listed under Assigned to.
How to complete a scored review
- Open the request.
- Select Start review.
- The Review window will pop up at the bottom of your screen. If you want to enlarge the window, and see more of the questions, click the expand in the top-right corner.
- Answer every question and, if applicable, add a comment to provide more explanation.
- Select Submit to complete the review.
- Your scored review is now complete! You can view all of the reviews, completed or in progress, in the Review
Now what? After everyone submits their review, the review will be calculated and a pass or fail verdict will be listed. There's a few other things you can do in the meantime, which you can learn more about in the manage your reviews article.