A scored review includes custom questions and answers, including a robust scoring criterion, that you and others fill out when reviewing a grant request. Scored reviews can be set up with a pass or fail threshold based on the weight of each question—which you decide. You can have different forms for different reviewers, such as board members or review committee.
If you want to add scored reviews to your program, or if you need to update your current form, contact your Benevity Client Success Manager and they’ll help you get started.
Go to the request's Admin tab and confirm that the following two conditions are met. (If your program automates review types and reviewers, you can skip to the review).
- Scored Review is listed as the Review type. (You may have a custom name for your type of scored review).
- Users completing the scored review are listed under Assigned to.
- Open the request.
- Select Start review.
- The Review window will pop up at the bottom of your screen. If you want to enlarge the window, and see more of the questions, click the expand in the top-right corner.
- Answer every question and, if applicable, add a comment to provide more explanation.
- Select Submit to complete the review.
- Your scored review is now complete! You can view all of the reviews, completed or in progress, in the Review
Now what? After everyone submits their review, the review will be calculated and a pass or fail verdict will be listed. There's a few other things you can do in the meantime, which you can learn more about in the manage your reviews article.