As a grant reviewer with the authority to approve or decline a grant request, the Single decision review type allows you to update the grant status as you submit your review.
Single decision review is an add-on feature in Benevity Grants. Please contact your Client Success Manager for more information.
Before you begin
A request must have Review type set to Single decisions review to allow reviewers to add a single decision review to the request. The Review type is displayed on the Admin tab.
You must be assigned to a request to complete a review. Your user role must also have permission to submit this type of review. The Start review button will be inactive if you do not have permission to submit a review.
Completing a single decision review
To start a single decision review:
- Open the request and select Start review on the right.
- In the Review window, enter any comments that support your decision. These comments will be displayed on the request Review tab.
- Select Approve or Decline.
- If you decline the request, select a reason from the dropdown.
- To add more decline reasons, contact your Benevity Client Success Manager.
All submitted reviews are displayed on the Review tab of a request. Learn more about managing your reviews.