If you are part of the Reporting Studio Beta testing, Benevity will create an account for you and you'll receive an invite to join by email. You must activate your account and set up Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
Step 1: Activate your account
- Select Activate Your Account in the invitation email.
Enter your name and a strong password in the account form. Select Submit to confirm this information for your account.
Passwords must be at least 16 characters and contain at least one numeric, uppercase, lowercase, and non-alphanumeric character.
- Passwords must be at least 16 characters and contain at least one numeric, uppercase, lowercase, and non-alphanumeric character.
Step 2: Set up two-factor authentication
- Install an authenticator app on your device.
Once the authenticator app is set up on your device, select the option to add a code or account.
- If you choose to Scan a QR Code. The QR code is found on the Set Up Two-Factor Authentication page (seen below).
- Alternatively, select Enter a text code instead on the web page and you’ll see a 16-character key. Select Enter a setup key or enter code manually on your app and enter the key into the app.
- Enter an Account Name to identify this code for the Alpha Benevity Reporting Studio. For Google Authenticator, the Type of key should be Time-based.
Add the account. Your authenticator app should look something like this:
- Enter the 6-digit code into the account creation page and select VERIFY CODE. If the code expires before you can verify it, you must enter the new code.
Your account has been activated. Each time you log in, check the code generated by the authenticator app on your device.
Logging in to Reporting Studio
Your account must be activated with two-factor authentication (2FA) before you can log in.
To log in to the Reporting Studio:
Go to the Reporting Studio. The Log In page should have an Email and Password field. If you are working on a trusted computer, select the Stay logged in checkbox otherwise you may be logged out after 30 minutes.
If the Log In page asks you to authenticate immediately, ignore it and select Alternate login page (email/password). You will be redirected to the Log In page.
- Enter your Email and Password, and select LOG IN.
Open your authenticator app on your device and enter the 6-digit code into the webpage. Select VERIFY CODE. If the code expires before you can verify it, you must enter the new code.
Welcome! You are now logged in to the Benevity Reporting Studio.