Welcome to Benevity’s new reporting platform for data exploration and program insights! In this article, we’ll go through how to find the dashboards that you need.
In this article:
- Get started!
- Using the left navigation panel
- Using the top navigation panel
Once you have logged in to the Reporting Studio, you’ll see a landing page. Choose a program to view your essential, ready-to-use dashboards. To open a dashboard:
- Review descriptions to choose a dashboard that meets your reporting needs and jump straight into your data.
- Select a dashboard name to open it with your program data.
- Apply dashboard filters to analyze results.
Learn more about viewing dashboards.
Using the left navigation panel
The Folders section at the bottom of the left navigation panel is where you can find reports and dashboards that have been saved by, or shared with, you.
All folders contains a top level directory with entry points to additional folders.
Shared folders contain reports and dashboards that have been shared with you by Benevity, or by your colleagues. Depending on the Benevity products that you use, you’ll have access to a set of essential dashboards that help you manage and gain insights into your programs.
As you navigate folders, a breadcrumb at the top of the screen will help you keep track of your location.
Setting a default folder
You can select one folder to be your default folder. It is displayed at the top of Folders for easy access.
To set a default folder:
- Open the folder you want to make the default.
- Select the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Set as your default folder.
The Recently Viewed section displays the most recent reports and dashboards you've accessed, making it easier to revisit them quickly. You can read a description of each report or dashboard, and see when it was last viewed.
If the dashboard you're looking for is listed here, simply select it to open and view its content.
You can mark specific reports and dashboards as favorites so that you can quickly access them from the Favorites section.
You can create your own board or access boards created by others. Boards are a curated collection of reports and dashboards. Learn more about Boards.
Using the top navigation panel
Main menu expand/collapse
To create more room on the page, you can collapse the left navigation panel by selecting the three line icon in the top left corner.
The home page is a central hub for exploring data and accessing your reports and dashboards. Select the Home icon in the top left corner to go there.
While on the home page, you can quickly browse the following sections:
- Your favorite content
- Recently viewed by you
- Recently viewed at your organization
As an alternative to browsing folders, you can use specific words or phrases to search for saved content.
To perform a search, follow these steps:
- Select the Search icon in the top navigation bar.
- Enter your search term.
- You'll see a list of search results that includes folders, dashboards, and other content to which you have access.
- Select a search result to view that content.
You can view the following information in Profile.
- Account: Profile details like picture, first/last name and email.
- History: If you create report queries, this section displays recent queries.
- Session: details on your current login session.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.