When you receive survey responses from your grantees, you may want to export them for review outside of the platform, in a PDF or CSV file.
Export as a PDF
To export a single survey response to PDF:
- Open a request with a survey and go to the Follow-up tab.
- Find the completed survey and select Actions > View response to see survey questions and answers.
- To export the response, select Export as PDF.
Export as a CSV
You can use the Advanced Search tool to filter requests and export request data to CSV. To export survey data:
- Go to Tools > Advanced Search.
- Choose between the options listed under the Follow-up surveys and Follow-up responses filter dropdowns.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select Search.
- Select the checkbox next to requests to export a subset of results. To export all search results, do not select any request checkboxes. To export the surveys for these requests to CSV, select Export > Surveys.