Users with the awards manager role can edit the expiry date of seeded rewards.
Changing the expiry date of seeded rewards
You can edit the expiry date of a seeding batch at any time.
To edit the expiration date:
- Go to the Manage area of Spark.
- Select Company Giving > Manage Rewards.
- Select My Reward Batches and choose a seeding batch from the dropdown.
- Select edit expiration and choose either:
- Choose New Expiration Date and enter a date.
- Expire Rewards
- Select Next: Confirm.
All rewards issued by the chosen seeding batch now have an updated expiry date. Users will see this reflected in their rewards account.