We created this playbook for Program Administrators who are responsible for planning and executing the day-to-day program in their Affinity Groups instance. This guide is designed to help you leverage the Affinity Groups tool to support your corporate DEI goals and empower your Employee Resource Groups.
You may be a team of one or a team of many, but your role likely includes some of the following;
• Designing and executing a calendar of DEI-related activities, events, and communications
• Supporting ERG Group Leaders with recruitment and management
• Reporting on the success of company-wide and ERG-specific initiatives
Program administrators have access to the administrator space for managing product configuration, moderation, and reporting capabilities. They can also access the group leader dashboard and have access to all groups created for the community.
This guide is divided into 4 sections, so you can read the whole thing or jump right to the section you’re interested in. Here are some of the topics that are covered:
Best Practices for Community Management
- Bring Them In: Recruitment
- Get to Know Them: Collecting Important Data/Building Employee Profiles
- Have Them Participate: Community Content
- Get Them to Stay: Member Experience
Ongoing Community Tasks
Best Practices for Engaging a Quiet Community
- Guiding Principles
- Useful Tools