How the Benevity Client Community Has Responded to the COVID-19 pandemic!
I hope this finds you safe and healthy!
As we enter the third week of intensified activity in our world, I wanted to share what we at Benevity have witnessed in terms of the overwhelming response from the Benevity client community. For everything we are hearing in the news, I feel privileged to see your generosity in this crisis.
Over the last two weeks, nearly 100 clients have responded to this crisis and every day we are seeing more clients setting up special programs. Here is a snapshot of what our Benevity client community is doing to support their people and their communities:
- 58% of our client responders are doing a special or increased matching incentive
- 26% are running a giving focused campaign
- 20% are responding through a corporate donation or by making changes/ adjustments to their grants program
- 5% are running a volunteering specific response virtually or remotely
- 4% have activated Missions
It’s amazing to see the flexibility and impact we can have when we all work quickly and together. Thank you for doing what you do and we look forward to supporting you.
If you can, we would love to share more about how your organization has made changes in response to COVID-19. Please leave a comment in the thread below.