B-Hive: Open Forum Community Guidelines
Welcome to the B-Hive – Benevity’s online resource centre and client community. This is an open space to connect with CSR leaders from some of the world’s most iconic brands. Share ideas, ask questions, and help find ways to make an impact as we all navigate this together.
We support an open and friendly environment in our community on and offline and to maintain that environment we ask you to follow these guidelines while you are in this space:
- be respectful of one another and Benevity
- act with good intentions
- use good judgment
- and we can assume that others are doing the same
Ultimately, You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community and you can expect that others are too!
There are ways we can all contribute to maximizing the value of this community space:
The first is to encourage all members to contribute back to the community. The more stories and topics we share, the more others will be encouraged to do the same and the more likely you'll find something that interests or helps you. When others do the same, it increases the probability you'll find what you're looking for.
The second is to make the space welcoming for new members! It can be intimidating to join a new community— and it’s on all of us to make new members of the space feel welcomed.
Here are some things to remember:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice and please don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users!
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- If you are already a Benevity client - remember to sign in to the B-Hive, to access more community topics and other resources!
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Benevity, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With all of this said, we’re over the moon to be welcoming you into our community space as we navigate the trying times of our world together in this global pandemic.
The growing and passionate gang at Benevity!