Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the month of April 2022. Check out what’s happening in:
- Check out our new article explaining how Spark can set a default time zone for users based on information contained in your demographic file.
- This new article provides a list of the reports currently available in Spark. Anyone with the Reports Manager role can access the reports.
Program Planning Tools
- Check out our article on one of our latests webinars, which covers how to use your CSR program to attract and retain top talent and access the recording plus our webinar summary.
- Check out this article that outlines our recent webinar which will teach you how to translate your grants data into stories your stakeholders will love and access the recording plus our webinar summary.
- Check out this article which outlines key information discussed in one of our latest webinars and find out how to infuse purpose in your customer experience with Benevity’s Giving API.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted release notes.
Content and Campaign Resources
- We published an article on the South African floods which includes giving opportunities, cause recommendations and images for your use.
- We published an article for Earth Day which includes giving opportunities, cause recommendations and images for your use.
- We created content to help you during Mental Health Month and throughout the year including giving opportunities, cause recommendations and images for your use.
- Download one of our campaign kits and get your people excited about taking action, whether it’s for Earth Day or any other day of the year.