Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the month of March 2022. Check out what’s happening in:
In the Loop
- Check out our new article on 'Reimagining the Benevity Buzz' that outlines what you can expect going forward and includes our new deploy date April 13, 2022.
- We published a new article for registration for our 'Huddle for the Crisis in Ukraine' on March 17 2022.
- Find our newest updates on the ongoing Ukraine crisis and keep up to date with our newest material though this Ukraine Crisis Updates article.
Program Planning Tools
- Check out our new article with al the information you need on our webinar 'Embarking on Your CSR Journey' and access the recording plus our webinar summary.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted April 2022 release notes.
Content and Campaign Resources
- We created a campaign activation kit for National Volunteer Week 2022 to help activate your people and make a powerful difference.
- Please note that the dates for National Volunteer Week are different in US and Canada. United States: April 17-23, 2022, Canada: April 24-30, 2022.
- Check out our 'Missions challenge outlines' which includes a downloadable and detailed content outline to understand the content goals and a complete list of the activities included.
- Check out our newest updates to our Ukraine Crisis content kit with even more content streams including the newest TechSoup campaign.
- We published an article amid the Louisiana Tornado tragedy with resources to help the communities affected by this tornado who are still trying to recover from the previous storms and hurricanes to strike the region. These resources include: giving opportunities, recommended causes and images,