Find out what’s changed and what’s coming soon across Benevity products this month.
- You can now decide who can request a match! With the updates to this feature, you and your program admins can determine which employees are eligible to request matching. Only eligible employees can see this option and request an external match.
- Learn more about the Request a Match feature and how to automatically approve them.
New Content & Campaigns Resources Available
- Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began on Feb. 24, we have published three content responses. As the conflict continues, we will continue to update content and campaign kits with current and evolving information and resources. Resources now include a revised giving opportunity and news item with updated information and referencing, newly added causes, additional causes for the U.S. and Canada, the U.K. and Australia, as well as cause lists for Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Germany, France and Hungary.
- To celebrate National Volunteer Week, we created resources containing various volunteering themes that will help you plan a safe and successful campaign. The resources include nine volunteering templates and images designed around different themes that will inspire and rally your people to do more good well beyond the week.
- For the second time in just over a decade, parts of Queensland and New South Wales face devastating “once-in-a-century” flooding. We’ve created a kit that enables you to support rescue, relief and future recovery efforts. The resources include Trending Now story posted with the Australian Red Cross, client campaign and public kits with image, copy and cause lists.
- On Apr. 22, Earth Day celebrates its 52 anniversary to “Invest in Our Planet.” We created content that catalyzes action to make a difference. The resources include a giving opportunity to support major climate action and conservation causes and an expanded news item with links and sources to foster awareness and help affected communities.
Finance & Foundations
COGF Is Changing Banking Partners
- Benevity’s foundation partner, Canadian Online Giving Foundation (COGF), is changing banking providers to Citibank the week of May 9, 2022. This change helps us deliver funds to nonprofits more efficiently. You will receive COGF’s new banking details around May 9. More of Benevity’s foundation partners will be changing to Citibank this year, so stay tuned for more!
HdS Receipt Enhancement
- We have updated the tax receipt generated on-behalf-of Haus des Stiftens gGmbH. Users who donate to Haus des Stiftens gGmbH will now receive a shorter receipt that is easier to read.