Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the month of February 2022. Check out what’s happening in:
In the Loop
- We've published a new article regarding streamlined theme management settings. Check out the features that are live now and what's to come in the future.
- We've added a new foundation partner behind Benevity’s localized experience in France. Check out this article for all of the information on Fonds de Participation Solidaire (FPS).
- We've published a guide on the American Online Giving Foundation. The AOGF is the foundation partner behind Benevity’s localized experience in the United States.
- We've created a 'how to' on how to Get Started with our Foundation Partners explaining Benevity's relationship with foundation partners and yours.
- We've published an Outstanding Funds Resolution article explaining what happens when funds don’t make it to the intended nonprofit.
Program Planning Tools
- Check out our How to Drive Participation through Unredeemed Seeding Rewards guide to help you figure out how much remains unused from your previous seeding campaigns, and we outline steps on how you can remind your people to use them via Spark to make an impact.
- Check out the Virtual Volunteering: Opportunities and inspiration list. We've released three content resources kits specific to volunteering virtually or individually at a safe distance from one another. Along with a list of some of the ways CSR leaders in the Benevity client community are helping their people feel a sense of connectedness and purpose through virtual volunteering.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted February 2022 release notes.
Content and Campaign Resources
- The people of Ukraine need the world’s help. We have created a series of resources to help organizations who are providing shelter, food and medicine to those fleeing Ukraine, along with other content to help you support the cause.
We created some resources designed around a variety of volunteering themes. You can use the resources to help rally your people and make a powerful difference, not just for this week of impact, but also throughout the rest of the year.
Please note that the dates for National Volunteer Week are different in US and Canada. United States: April 17-23, 2022, Canada: April 24-30, 2022.
- Earth Day celebrates its 52nd anniversary this year on April 22, with the goal to “Invest in Our Planet.” We created some content that catalyzes action to make a difference.
- Check out the new resources we've created to help you support International Women's Day which include giving opportunities, cause recommendations, news items and images.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. Next month the following content will be featured:
USA: International Women's Day, Earth Day, National Volunteer Week
Canada: International Women's Day, Earth Day, National Volunteer Week
UK: International Women's Day, Earth Day