Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of January 28th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Missed our What's now, what's next at Benevity webinar this past Thursday? Catch it on demand at the link above.
- You’ll be able to find all the information you need about our new foundation partner, Fonds de Participation Solidaire (FPS), in a new article that we’ve just published!
In the Loop
- We've published a new article regarding the updates we've made to our Data Processing Addendum to ensure compliance, that was outlined in our January 2022 release highlights email.
- Registration for Goodness Matters 2022 is now open! Visit the following article for current information relating to this year's conference.
Content and Campaign Resources
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Black History Month, World Cancer Day
Canada: Black History Month, World Cancer Day
UK: World Cancer Day