Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of January 14th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- We've published a new article where you can learn about the multi-step process Benevity uses to verify and validate the identities of anyone who attempts to access information through the Benevity Causes Portal.
- Learn how Benevity maintains its database of causes in this recently published article.
- View a list of the default skills and interests that you can add when creating a volunteer opportunity or importing multiple volunteer opportunities.
- Register now for our upcoming what's now, what's next at Benevity webinar to learn about Benevity’s employee engagement and global operations product enhancements!
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted January 2022 release notes.
In the Loop
- We've published a final results update for our One Good Thing challenge. Head over to the article to see how we did!
Content and Campaign Resources
- We've created a campaign kit that includes giving opportunities, news items, cause recommendations, and images sized for Spark and giving opportunities, for this year's Black History Month.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Colorado Wildfires, Black History Month, World Cancer Day 2022
Canada: Black History Month, 100 Flights
UK: World Cancer Day 2022