Common terms used in Spark's admin dashboard and embedded reports. For ease of access, a link to this article is listed in your program site (go to Manage > Reports from the top navigation bar). This page is still new. We will be adding more terms soon!
Active user: Any user that currently has access to Spark.
Eligible user: Any user that had access to Spark during the selected timeframe.
Admin dashboard terms
- Donors: This is a distinct count of the number of users who have made a donation for the year and country selected.
- Median user donation: This is an indication of how much a typical user gave in the year selected.
- Causes supported: This is the number of unique causes that users have donated to in the year and country selected. It does not include causes donated to through corporate donations, gift cards, PAC matching or Community Impact Portal donations.
- Volunteers: This is a distinct number of people who have submitted volunteer time during the Year selected through the filter. Each volunteer submission must be approved or auto-approved for a user to count as a volunteer.
- Users signed up: This is a distinct count of the number of users who have signed up for a volunteer shift within Spark in the year selected.
- Year: Applies to when the user signed up, not when the volunteer opportunity took place.
- Median volunteer hours: How much a typical user volunteered in the year selected.
- Causes supported: This is the number of unique causes that benefitted through volunteering, calculated using the submitted and approved volunteer hours with the year.