Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of November 19th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Katie is exploring opportunities around a pro bono volunteering program and is looking for feedback around lessons learned and best practices from those that have done something similar.
Program Planning Tools
- Missed the transforming community investment through trust-based philanthropy webinar that took place last week? You can now view it on demand or download a PDF summary via the link above!
Content and Campaign Resources
- Check in to see how we're progressing with our One Good Thing challenge. Also be sure to download any of the resources you need for GivingTuesday 2021!
- On Nov. 15, the people of Merritt, B.C., quickly fled their homes after heavy rain flooded and devastated their town. To support the people of British Columbia, we've created resources to help you support national and local organizations responding to the flood and storm damage.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Vaccine Equity
Canada: BC Flooding
UK: Vaccine Equity