Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of October 22nd, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- The new Benevity Impact Labs report, The Best of the Best in Employee Engagement, draws on data from millions of users across more than 400 iconic brands to show how the top performing purpose-driven companies engage their people in doing good.
- Join us on November 3 for our Mobilizing for Vaccine Equity webinar for a conversation with PagerDuty, WHO Foundation and Benevity.
- We've published a new article on how you can use Benevity Reporting to segment your audiences to identify users who redeemed seeding rewards, users who logged in but took no action and users who did not log in.
- We’ve published a fall 2021 edition of our upcoming product highlights, so that you can see what's now and what's on the way in the coming months at Benevity.
Content and Campaign Resources
- The approval of safe and effective vaccines for COVID-19 was just the first step toward ending the pandemic. We've created a giving opportunity to support key organizations in the US, Canada and the UK that are helping with the global vaccination effort.
- Every year, November 11 is a time for solemn remembrance and recognition. We've created resources for the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. that are focused on supporting veterans and their families.
- One Good Thing x GivingTuesday and GivingTuesday 2021 Campaign Activation Kits
- To support GivingTuesday 2021 and our One Good Thing challenge, we've created two separate campaign activation kits - one that is co-branded and one that is not! These ready-to-use assets will encourage your people to join in and create massive collective action — one act a time.
- We've added some new images to the Spark image library that are focused on persons with disabilities.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Breast Cancer Awareness
Canada: Breast Cancer Awareness
UK: Breast Cancer Awareness