Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of October 15th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- Join us October 21 for our Creating Momentum this Giving Season webinar and learn how you can empower your people and increase CSR program participation.
- The Big Book of Goodness: 2021 edition is now available. This useful resource has been updated with all the inspiration and ideas you need for this Giving Season and beyond!
In the Loop
- As you prepare to close out your 2021 program and transition to 2022, there are a few loose ends to tie up.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted October 2021 release notes.
Content and Campaign Resources
- A ruptured pipeline off the coast of California has spilled up to 126,000 gallons of crude oil into the ocean near Huntington Beach. We've created a giving opportunity to support organizations in California that are responding to the spill with environmental cleanups, wildlife rehabilitation, and more.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Breast Cancer Awareness
Canada: Breast Cancer Awareness
UK: Breast Cancer Awareness