Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of October 8th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- We've published an article were you can learn how to submit a request to contact our support teams and track its status in your B-Hive profile.
- Discover the additional actions available in a grant request or invitation and the steps you must take to use them in the following article.
- Learn how you can view the status of emails, cancel emails, and add additional emails within the Benevity Grants email correspondence tool.
- Learn how to change the theme colors of your program site or upload your company logo within Spark’s Manage settings with these newly created articles!
In the Loop
Previously, we notified you that our new foundation partner in India would be available to start accepting donations October 1. We've rescheduled to October 23, as to not create challenges for your campaigns that are launching or in flight. Read all about it here.
- October 2021 events have been added to the upcoming events section. Attending anything this month? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
Content and Campaign Resources
- Reading another depressing headline or angry comment won’t make any of us feel better about the world. And it certainly won’t change anything. But you know what might? Doing One Good Thing. Join hundreds of Benevity clients (and their people) in our collective goal to reach 12 million Acts of Goodness by the end of December!
- We've created new resources for the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan. The focus of this content is specifically around refugees and evacuees, and supporting major global humanitarian organizations that are assisting refugees where it's needed most.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: World Mental Health Day
Canada: World Mental Health Day
UK: World Mental Health Day