Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of September 10th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- We've published a new article on Change Signatories, where you can go and learn about what a Change Signatory is, how to manage them, and the types of tasks that require their approval.
- Join us on September 23 for our Leading With Equity and Empathy webinar for a conversation with Realized Worth and Benevity.
- Missed the Collaborating on Connection webinar that took place this past Thursday? You can now view it on demand via the link above!
Content and Campaign Resources
- World Mental Health Day is on October 10, and the 2021 theme is “Mental Health in an Unequal World.” We've created resources so that you can support key mental health organizations in the US, Canada and the UK.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness and understanding of the disease. We've created a giving opportunity to support key breast cancer organizations in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia that are helping patients, survivors and their families.
- We've made a small update to the language in our Crisis in Afghanistan content. There is also an updated Cause Project from Save the Children.
- We've updated our Hurricane Ida resources with a new cause list that contains a tab for local Louisiana / New Orleans area cause recommendations.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: National Hispanic Heritage Month
Canada: Earthquake in Haiti
UK: Earthquake in Haiti