Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of August 20th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- We've published an updated list of our current fees for credit/debit card and PayPal transactions.
- Check out our new article on how you can nominate a cause that you would like to have available in your granting program directly in Benevity Grants.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted August 2021 release notes.
- Last week, we removed the sign-in requirement for content found under the In the Loop category and this week, we've gone ahead and also removed this requirement for our Goodness Matters Virtual content. Stay tuned for further content access updates coming soon!
Content and Campaign Resources
- A large earthquake has struck the island nation of Haiti, claiming at least 1,300 lives, injuring at least 5,700 and destroying more than 13,000 homes. We've created resources so that you can support those affected by this disaster that include a giving opportunity and news item, cause recommendations, and images sized for Spark giving opportunities and cover story.
- Amid a cloud of fear and mayhem, the people of Afghanistan are reeling from the Taliban’s return to power. We've created resources so that you can support those in need of shelter, food, water, sanitation, medical treatment and supplies, as more people descend on Kabul in an attempt to escape the provinces and even the country.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Earthquake in Haiti
Canada: Earthquake in Haiti
UK: Earthquake in Haiti