Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of July 23rd, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- We've published an article on how you can enable and use the new auto-approval feature for match requests.
In the Loop
- We've updated our article on eligible nonprofits in India with a refreshed list of newly eligible nonprofits.
Program Planning Tools
- The virtual volunteering opportunities and inspiration list has been updated with some new additions for the month of July. Be sure to check them out!
- We've moved all of our COVID-19 resources from the home page of the B-Hive to the Program Planning Tools section and collapsed them under a few articles. Find them all here!
Content and Campaign Resources
- We've created resources so that you can support towns and villages facing evacuation due to the ongoing wildfires in BC. These resources include a giving opportunity and news item, cause recommendations, and images sized for Spark giving opportunities and cover story.
- We've created resources to support the tens of thousands of people forced from their homes, and cut off from vital water and power supply due to the catastrophic flooding in Western Europe. These resources include a giving opportunity and news item, cause recommendations for disaster response organizations in Germany and the Netherlands, and images sized for Spark giving opportunities and cover story.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: Flooding in Europe 2021
Canada: 2021 B.C. Wildfires
UK: Flooding in Europe 2021