Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of July 16th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- Missed the Turning One Donation Into Many with Peer Matching webinar that took place this past Wednesday? You can now view it on demand via the link above!
In the Loop
- We've updated our article on eligible nonprofits in India with a refreshed list of newly eligible nonprofits.
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted July 2021 release notes.
Content and Campaign Resources
- The WHO Foundation has started a new global movement, Go Give One. The idea is that if everyone, everywhere donates just $5 (or more), we can address vaccine inequity around the world. We've created resources to help you and your people support this initiative!
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: COVID-19 Global Health Response
Canada: 2021 B.C. Wildfires
UK: COVID-19 Global Health Response