Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of June 25th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- Get started with our brand new Ambassador Guide that’s packed with best practices, case studies and communication templates to help you engage and recruit your people and build your team!
- Join us July 14 for our Turning One Donation Into Many with Peer Matching webinar. You’ll hear how purpose-driven companies like OMERS and Elastic are leveraging Peer Matching to drive grassroots participation, engagement and impact in their programs.
- Missed the Trending Towards a New Era of Corporate Purpose webinar that took place this past Thursday? You can now view it on demand via the link above!
- The virtual volunteering opportunities and inspiration list has been updated with some new additions for the month of June. Be sure to check them out!
- We’ve published a summer 2021 edition of our upcoming product highlights, so that you can see what is on the way in the coming months for Benevity products.
Content and Campaign Resources
We've published two new Missions challenges for the following:
- In light of the latest horrifying discovery at a residential school in Saskatchewan, we've updated our content resources in support of residential school survivors and Indigenous communities.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: Long-term recovery in India
Canada: Care for Residential School Survivors
UK: Long-term recovery in India
In the Loop
- July 2021 events have been added to the upcoming events section. Attending anything next month? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!