Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of May 28th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- Join us on June 9 for our Increasing Business Value Through Community Investment webinar for a conversation with community investment expert and thought leader, Michelle DiSabato.
- Missed the Building a Culture of Equity and Inclusion webinar that took place this past Wednesday? You can now view it on demand via the link above!
Content and Campaign Resources
Juneteenth is a time for both reflection and rejoicing. We've published content to help you and your people celebrate the occasion.
June 21 is National Indigenous Peoples Day in Canada; a day for all Canadians to recognize and celebrate the unique heritage, diverse cultures and outstanding contributions of First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples.
May 25, 2021 marks the one year anniversary of the murder of George Floyd. We’ve created a giving opportunity for you to acknowledge the anniversary and promote the vital ongoing work of causes ending racist violence and protecting basic human rights.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
- Be sure to check out and congratulate the 43 Benevity client companies who've been named among 3BL Media's 2021 Best 100 Corporate Citizens!
- Missed our What's now, what's next at Benevity webinar this past Thursday? Catch it on demand at the link above.