Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of May 21st, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Anne is looking to hear from anyone with a program operating in China to brainstorm best practices when it comes to encouraging in-country employee participation.
- Rita has shared a sample waiver that can be used as inspiration for volunteering events within your organization.
- We've published a new how-to for the VIP feature in Benevity Grants. Learn how to add a VIP, distinguish if a request has a VIP, and filter and save VIP request searches.
Content and Campaign Resources
We've published an article on how to plan and create Missions content. You’ll find key items to consider when planning your content and collaborating with stakeholders, as well as a template to work with and tips on promoting the content within Spark.
We’ve partnered with Habitat for Humanity to create a campaign which includes Giving, Volunteering and Missions resources that you can use in your Spark site.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Anti-Racism and Racial Justice - Giving
Canada: Anti-Racism and Racial Justice - Giving
UK: COVID-19 Crisis in India
In the Loop
- We've updated our article on eligible nonprofits in India with a refreshed list of newly eligible nonprofits.
- June 2021 events have been added to the upcoming events section. Attending anything next month? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
Program Planning Tools
- This week we published an ideas42 and Benevity Impact Labs report: Bridging the Goodness Gap. Be sure to download your copy!
- The virtual volunteering opportunities and inspiration list has been updated with some new additions for the month of May. Be sure to check them out!