Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of May 14th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Kate is looking to hear from anyone with a program that allows employees to donate their paid time off to other employees in need.
- Kelli is asking about employees who are active board members of nonprofits and what tips people might have when it comes to policies, best practices and reducing risk.
- Gabriella is looking for insight on guidelines that other companies have put in place when it comes to in person volunteering.
Program Planning Tools
- This week we published the Race Conversations Guide which is based on a series of table talks hosted by Benevity’s own Black Employee Network & Friends. Download it today!
In the Loop
- We've updated our article on eligible nonprofits in India with a refreshed list of newly eligible nonprofits.
- Register now for our upcoming What's now, what's next at Benevity webinar to learn about Benevity’s spring product enhancements for Spark and Versaic that will bring even more self-service and automation.
Content and Campaign Resources
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: COVID-19 Crisis in India
Canada: COVID-19 Crisis in India
UK: COVID-19 Crisis in India