Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of April 23rd, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- A newly updated Benevity Reporting glossary was uploaded to the B-Hive this week and is ready for your use!
- A new article introducing automated time tracking has joined our other volunteering resources in the Knowledge Base. Learn more about this exciting new feature (currently available for early access) and familiarize yourself with some frequently asked questions.
Program Planning Tools
- Purpose has been recognized as a key component of long-term business resilience and sustainability — and it's driven a significant increase in all aspects of corporate purpose. The Benevity client community created record-breaking impact in 2020 and we're sharing all the details as part of The State of Corporate Purpose report.
In the Loop
- May 2021 events have been added to the upcoming events section. Attending anything next month? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
Content and Campaign Resources
- Volcanic eruptions on the Caribbean island of St. Vincent have displaced nearly 20 percent of the population, and the United Nations is warning of a humanitarian crisis. La Soufrière volcano began erupting on April 9, and eruptions were still continuing nearly a week later. At least 16,000 people have been evacuated, and many are at extreme risk. The loss of fisheries and agriculture has halted many livelihoods, as well as a vital food supply, and the powerful blasts have disrupted the drinking water infrastructure.
These resources include:
- A giving opportunity and news item
- Cause recommendations for major US and Canadian disaster response organizations on the ground right now supporting evacuees
- Images sized for Spark and cover story
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Earth Day
Canada: Earth Day
UK: Earth Day
- Jacobs is approaching their one-year anniversary of launching Spark and Joanne is curious about different campaign ideas, graphics, calls to action etc. that have been successful for other companies!