Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of April 16th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Content from our Goodness Matters conference that took place at the beginning of March is now available on the B-Hive! We've published a bunch of fresh content from the client and product breakouts as well as the executive talks and industry sessions. In each of these articles you can find presentation decks, session notes and recordings of the actual presentation.
- There's long been a guide for creating volunteer opportunity quick filters, and now you can check out how to create quick filters for giving opportunities in this newly published article!
- Ever wonder how to create waitlists for volunteer shifts? This new article will tell you how to do just that!
- We've published a short, 3-step guide on how to archive unpublished Challenges in Missions.
Content and Campaign Resources
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. This week the following content will be featured:
USA: Earth Day
Canada: Earth Day
UK: Earth Day
- Lauren, a Benevity CSM, has compiled a few client samples of eligible and ineligible volunteer activities that may be helpful for you to reference when it comes to your own programs!