Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of March 26th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
Program Planning Tools
- We've updated the matching and seeding best practices guide to include two client stories around seeding in action. Be sure to check them out!
- We had two webinars this week: Understanding the Changing Nonprofit Regulations in India that took place on Tuesday and Sustainability in Action that took place on Wednesday. Missed either of these webinars? They're now available to view on demand via the links above!
Benevity App: Activity Streams
- We've published a new Activity Streams article about how you can manage your photos in Spark. This article contains info on how you can view photos, republish or delete reported photos, as well as download photos for use in promotional materials.
Content and Campaign Resources
Torrential rainstorms and flooding are battering the state of New South Wales in Australia. Nearly 20,000 people have been ordered to evacuate, with more expected as the heavy rains continue. The affected area, which includes heavily populated Sydney, is home to nearly a third of Australia’s population and almost 10 million people are under a severe weather warning.
The resources include:
- A giving opportunity and news item
- Cause recommendations for major Australian disaster response organizations
- Images sized for Spark and cover story
- We are excited to announce that our new Content Editorial Calendar is now live! This new calendar provides a six month rolling view of our upcoming content roadmap.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with this handy Trending Now calendar. We've recently created one new unified calendar that shows all three supported countries in a single view. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: Support Vaccination Efforts
Canada: Standing Together Against Anti-Asian Racism
UK: Healthy Lunches for Kids
- We’ve released a spring 2021 edition of our upcoming product highlights, so that you can see what is on the way in the coming months for Benevity products.