Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of March 5th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Ensuring donations get to where they’re intended is important for you, your people and Benevity. What happens when funds don’t make it to the intended nonprofit? We've added an article on our Outstanding Funds Resolution (OFR) process where you can familiarize yourself with the details as well as some FAQs.
In the Loop
- We've created a new section under "In the Loop" titled "Regulatory Updates". Going forward, this will now be the home for, you guessed it, regulatory updates.
- There are two new updates in this section that you should be aware of:
- Benevity continues to work through the impacts of the recent FCRA regulatory changes in India. Read our detailed memo for a breakdown of what’s happening in India (including important background info on the ongoing complexities), how these changes will impact your company & causes, and how we’re working on transitioning to a new foundation partner in India, along with other details of our evolution.
Content and Campaign Resources
- We have updated this content with additional cause recommendations for organizations responding across the region. The new list of recommendations has been added to the resources.
Program Planning Tools
- Program guidelines shared with your employees are critical to the success of your program. We've created an article that walks you through some recommended content and considerations.
- Sadly, this year's Goodness Matters has come to an end. The good news is, registered attendees can continue to access all of the amazing content from this past week on the Cvent platform until March 31st!