Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of February 12th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- A client spotlight was shared in the community last week! Mailchimp's Benevity CSM, Carmen, shared some background on Mailchimp and their culture and purpose that focuses on empowering the underdog. Learn about some of their amazing launch highlights and notable communication and engagement strategies!
- Missions is Benevity’s prosocial module in Spark and it helps empower and motivate your employees to make an impact through gamified and easy-to-complete activities. We've added an updated PDF to help you and your teams get started!
Content and Campaign Resources
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with these handy Trending Now calendars. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: Black History Month
Canada: Black History Month
UK: World Cancer Day 2021
- You've registered for Goodness Matter Virtual... now what? We are collecting all the information in one spot (HERE), so that you can keep track of the things you need and plan for.
- Join us to hear directly from the biggest disruptors in corporate purpose who will reveal how they’ve gone from common challenges to major triumphs!