A recommendation is a review type that allows Grants Users to make their recommendation for why a request should be advanced or rejected. The Grants Admin will then use the recommendation to help them make the final decision.
In this article:
Before you make a recommendation, open the request and go to the Admin tab in order to confirm that:
- Recommendation is listed as the Review type.
- The users making the recommendation are listed under Assigned to.
How to make a recommendation
- Open the request.
- Select Start review.
- You'll now make your recommendation in the Review window.
- To recommend the request be advanced, add a comment in the text box and select Advance.
- To recommend the request be rejected, add a comment in the text box, select Reject and choose your reason why.
- Before you complete your recommendation, double check your decision in the Confirmation window.
Your recommendation is now complete. You’ll automatically be taken to the Review tab, where you can view and manage all reviews for the request.