Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of February 5th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Community Forums
- In the Loop
- Knowledge Base
- Program Planning Tools
- Content and Campaign Resources
- Goodness Matters
- Product News
- A client spotlight was shared in the community this week! First Tech's Benevity CSM, Janice, shared some context and highlights around their laser focused, purposed filled program!
- Program Naming! Not an easy feat to conquer... How did you do it? Do you have any recommendations for Laura and the team at National Australia Bank? They are gearing up to their Spark launch!
In the Loop
- New February and March 2021 CSR Industry events available now!
- Interested in building the business case for Payroll giving at your organization. We've added a new PDF to help you and your teams get started!
- Small updates made to the Benevity-Workday documentation available. New PDFs added to help you with your set up and security needs.
Program Planning Tools
- Missed our Growing Global Employee Engagement Programswebinar this past Wednesday? It's now available on demand.
Content and Campaign Resources
New content resources for World Cancer day available now! Cancer affects everyone. It claims the lives of 9.6 million people per year and by 2030, the Union for International Cancer Control projects the number of deaths worldwide will rise to 13 million. World Cancer Day, on February 4, calls on our commitment to act. This year’s theme of “I am and I will” tells us that our actions can have an impact, and we can achieve a healthier, brighter world without cancer.
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with these handy Trending Now calendars. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: Black History Month
Canada: Black History Month
UK: World Cancer Day 2021
- You've registered for Goodness Matter Virtual... now what? We are collecting all the information in one spot (HERE), so that you can keep track of the things you need and plan for.
- Day 3 is where we'll be diving in to all of our Benevity Products, their features and functions and their roadmaps. This is a day you won't want to miss!
- Find out about new updates and upcoming changes across Benevity products this month, in the newly posted February 2021 release notes.