Here is a list of what’s new, what’s been updated and what’s being discussed on the B-Hive during the week of January 15th, 2021. Check out what’s happening in:
- Community Forums
- Goodness Matters
- Knowledge Base
- Program Planning Tools
- In the Loop
- Content and Campaign Resources
- In support of the National Day of Service on MLK Day (Jan. 18), the Presidential Inaugural Committee is recruiting corporate partners to sponsor service events focused on social justice and COVID relief.
- Angela and Jurry have revived an older thread regarding service awards, with Angela asking for any virtual recognition ideas, or if anyone has invited any speakers for such awards. Jurry has shared details on a virtual "Month of Service" campaign that her team had organized last year as well as some other good ideas! Feel free to hop in and share your own thoughts and ideas regarding this topic.
- Check out all of the results from our Dear 2020 Challenge! Where did your organization finish the year? We'd love to hear where you landed! We encourage you to share your results in the comments below and elsewhere in the community!
- Take a look at our can't-miss product sessions, starting with our new CTO, Steven Woods, unveiling our product vision for the next five years (and beyond!).
- Updates have been made to the launch and activation kit article with newly refreshed assets ready for your download. The FAQs article has also been updated and you can now find both general and security FAQs on the same page, as well as a PDF that you can share with those in your organization that don't have access to the B-Hive.
- Watch our new Spark video and learn more about the features and capabilities available. Easily share this video with others in your organization to educate them about the power of Benevity’s all-in-one platform.
- As of Dec. 31, 2020, Benevity’s foundation partner in Ireland, the Irish Online Giving Foundation (IOGF), has tax-effective status. We've created an article highlighting how it works, how your people can claim the tax benefits through Spark and attached an email Template for communicating this change to your people.
Additionally, we have updated the Tax Receipts and Donation Acknowledgements article with the above change and added a sample IOGF Donation Acknowledgement. We have also added sample Tax Receipts for NASSCOM and HdS.
Program Planning Tools
- Missed our Turning Statements Into Action webinar this past Wednesday? Don't fret! It's now available on demand by clicking the link found on the webinar page.
In the Loop
- Thanks to all of you and all of your people, we showed 2020 that together we are unstoppable. We finished the month of December with a total of 3,357,236 acts of Goodness completed, 357,236 more than our goal! A shareable infographic with all of the final numbers from the Dear 2020 Challenge can be found at the link above.
Content and Campaign Resources
- See what’s running in your Spark sites each week with these handy Trending Now calendars. Next week the following content will be featured:
USA: MLK Day of Service 2021
UK: Support our Food Banks
Canada: Support our Food Banks