With built-in reports, you can track the metrics you need to share with your stakeholders, while uncovering opportunities to grow your grants program.
When you first set up your grants site, you'll have access to nine standard reports. More information on each report is listed below. You can also create custom reports, specific to your program needs. If you'd like a custom report created, please reach out to your Client Success Manager.
You can view all of your reports by going to Tools > Reports.
Figure 1. Navigating to the Reports page on the Benevity Grants ribbon.
List of reports
Funding and sponsorship commitments
- This report lists your approved requests and shows which payments are paid or committed. The report includes duration of payments, total commitment, project name. Cash payments and in-kind are included. Payments are shown in clients default currency. The report is grouped by fiscal year and by client specific budget levels.
- This report lists the paid amounts, sorted by fiscal years and client specific budget levels. This report could be used to reconcile grants fiscal data with your internal accounting and banking accounts. Only approved requests with cash payments are included (no in-kind).
- This report lists the outstanding charitable receipts. The report is grouped by year, receipts received, and receipts not received. The report contains reference numbers, organization name, CRA/EIN numbers, amounts paid, pay date and contact information.
Community investment (CI) summary report
- This report shows the total number of requests received compared to the number of requests for your specific statuses. The report is grouped by year, region, and then by program type (external/employee). You can customize this report to accommodate all the statuses you have.
Summary of payments by region
- This is a summary report which shows the total number of approved payments and amounts including payments that are committed, processing, and paid. The report is grouped by fiscal year and primary region. The heading and title can be adjusted to accommodate your top-level grouping, such as region and country).
- The budget report shows the amount budgeted compared to the amounts paid and committed for approved requests. The report shows the balance as well as the percentage. The report includes a bar chart to give a quick at a glance view of the budget. This report is grouped by fiscal year and by your specific budget levels.
- This report is a six-year glance of scheduled payments, including single and multi-year commitments. The report is grouped by region and focus area. Includes only the approved request status and cash payments (no in-kind). The report displays the organization name, total amount committed, and initiative/project name. The report indicates if the amount is paid or committed.
- This report shows all events scheduled for the related approved request. The report is grouped by the event year and month. The report displays the reference number, organization name, event name, venue, date and donation amount. Includes cash payments and in-kind. Event data comes from the Event details section, found near the bottom of the Review tab. Donation amount data comes from the Payments tab (cash and in-kind).
- This report shows all the requests that are marked as something other than approved, declined or cancelled. The report is grouped by status and region, and then sorted by the date when the requests were received. The report shows the request number, organization name, tax number, project name, date requested, amount requested, contact information, description of proposal as well as recommendations.