This is a one-stop shop for everything you need to know to get your Spark implementation off the ground!
Throughout the implementation, we will help guide your decisions by presenting you with best-practice recommendations and advice on how to create an impactful and meaningful program. We will liaise with your technical teams to set up the solution that’s right for you, your employees and the causes you all care about.
We've created the following pages on the B-Hive for you to help you navigate your implementation. Check out the following pages (in this order) and share the resources attached to each with your teams who may not have B-Hive access:
- An overview of implementation pieces
- Establishing program guidelines
- Building your demographic data
- Setting up the secure transfer of information with the MFT
- Creating authentication pathways (SSO and Local Login)
- Enable efficient payroll giving in Spark
Documents and Resources
- These guides are great resources for the Program Owner and Project Manager.
- We've designed helpful Implementation Guides to help you get a better understanding of each component and the related work for each phase.
- Each Implementation Guide is accompanied by a Technical Guide.
- Share these with the confirmed Technical Representatives or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to give them direction on what’s required to help us design, build and test the different components of a Spark program.
Tips and tricks
Watch for these symbols throughout the documentation to indicate what you can get started on now and what could potentially be worked on a little later.
Start with the Spark Implementation Overview to understand what a Spark implementation looks like and who needs to be involved!