Date: Sept. 24, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EDT
With all of the change and disruption this year, CSR programs can be more impactful than ever. As your annual campaign plans begin to take shape, how can you channel the challenges of 2020 into fresh opportunities to build engagement and connection — and create real social impact — when it’s needed most?
- Allison Fary - Sr. Project Manager, TELUS
- Suzanne Lee - Senior Manager Corporate & Employee Giving, Genentech
- Communication strategies to engage your people in giving, whether they’re in the office or working remotely.
- New and creative approaches, like virtual volunteering, positive actions, small acts of kindness and micro-donations via payroll.
- Inspiration and ideas for an amazing GivingTuesday.
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!