Date: Sept. 10, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. PDT / 11 a.m. EDT
As many companies start to plan their annual days of service and volunteer weeks, there’s no question things won’t look the same this year. But that doesn’t mean these events can’t be just as impactful. In fact, a good virtual volunteering strategy could be the key to engaging and connecting your people when they need it most.
Join us at our Sept. 10 webinar, Reimagining Volunteering for a Virtual World. You’ll hear insights from purpose-driven companies, including SAP, Visa, Atlassian and Team4Tech, about how they’re using technology and creativity to move their programs into the virtual space.
- Erin LaBarge - Head of Volunteer Programs, SAP
- Mallory Brooke - Employee Engagement Lead (US) Atlassian Foundation, Atlassian
- Roshini Varma - Director of Social Impact, Visa
- Julie Clugage - Co-Founder and Executive Director, Team4Tech
- How purpose-driven companies are redefining volunteering during COVID-19.
- Steps you can take to pivot your days of service to a virtual context.
- Strategies for connecting your people with virtual volunteer opportunities.
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!