Date: August 26, 2020
Community investment programs are created to make a difference, but how do you know if they’re succeeding? How do you define impact that you can measure, and how do you track program results against your social and business objectives?
Hear from Michelle DiSabato, founder and President of Community Impact Consultants. She’ll show you how to move your community investment programs beyond activities and tactics, into strategic efforts that yield real behavioral change and measurable results.
- Michelle DiSabato - President, Community Impact Consultants
- Janelle St. Omer - Regional Vice President, Benevity
- Key forces that are driving change in community investment.
- Steps toward results-focused investing that delivers measurable impact.
- Advice for developing investment strategies that support both business objectives and social change.
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!