Date: August 12, 2020
Employees are looking for their employers to engage in social and political issues — and help them get involved too. With 67% of people saying that COVID-19 will disrupt Americans’ ability to vote in the election, it is more important than ever for companies to be a trusted source of information and to create an inclusive space for employees to engage in civic action. As the 2020 election approaches, find out how you can empower your people to support the issues they care about, combat misinformation, and make their votes count.
- Brooke Bryant - Community Affairs Manager, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Eunice Rho - Deputy Director, Strategic Partnerships, ACLU
- Sona Khosla - VP of Marketing, Benevity
- How election issues are evolving in 2020 in light of COVID-19
- What kind of support employees expect in the lead-up to the election
- How companies can engage their people this election season
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!