Date: July 23, 2020
The global health crisis has forced companies to evaluate how prepared they are to respond to disasters and crises. How can you use what you've learned to prepare for future events like hurricanes, floods or humanitarian crises, and ensure you're ready to help with quick relief, as well as long-term community recovery — whatever the future brings?
- Regine Webster - Vice President, Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP)
- Alex Diaz - Head of Crisis Response & Humanitarian Aid, Google.org
- Cameron Birge - Senior Program Manager Humanitarian Response & Innovative Tech, Microsoft Philanthropies
- Maggie Fleming - Director of Emergency Response, International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- How these organizations managed the first days and weeks of the pandemic and how their response has evolved over time.
- Recommendations on developing a robust client-nonprofit partnership to enable disaster response.
- Steps these organizations are taking to prepare for future disasters.
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!