Date: July 29, 2020
Recent events have shown us that racism is still very much alive, and that people are hungry to make a difference — but many are unsure how. And employees, consumers and communities are looking to companies to lead the way and go beyond performative measures to drive change. So, how can companies take concrete action to address racism?
- Janelle St. Omer - Regional Vice President, Benevity
- Joffrey Wilson - Director of Inclusion and Diversity, Mortenson
- How we are ensuring we create and maintain an equitable and inclusive culture where all our people can thrive
- What companies are doing to catalyze social change through their CSR programs, including positive actions, giving and volunteering
- How our panelists, as individual forces for good, are looking beyond their organizations and embedding racial justice into their everyday lives
Missed the webinar? Register now to access the replay!