The Requests page, commonly referred to as the request list, provides you with options for organizing your grant requests, such as using filters, changing your view settings and exporting data.
In this article:
- Open the page
- Filter your request list
- View settings
- Viewing individual requests on the list
- Export reports
Open the page
To open the page, go to Quick Views > Requests. The page will open on your To Do list. You'll see other options, such as All Requests, Approved, or Pending.
Filter your request list
Filters are a handy way to quickly organize your request list. Maybe you need to see the requests owned by your coworker, or maybe you need to see the requests that have a follow-up survey. Note, when you log out, the filters will be gone.
To add filters: Select Filters, choose the fields you want to filter by, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the section.
To remove filters: Select Filters and then Reset.
If you want your request list to always show or hide certain fields, you’ll use View Settings.
To edit the fields: Select View Settings, choose the fields you would like to show or hide, select Save.
To remove the fields: Select View Settings and then Reset.
Viewing individual requests on the list
The column headers for the request list are based on what you select in View Settings. Depending on the number of fields you selected, you may need to scroll left and right to view all columns.
To open an individual request, you can click directly on the request row or select View.
Tip: Select the “+” icon to get a peak at the type of support request, the total amount requested, if it was a manual or online request and whether there are events included.
You can export detailed reports on your grant requests from the Requests page. The types of reports available, and what’s included in each report, is outlined below. The reports might come in handy for meetings, presentations, or for your own reporting needs.
On the Requests page, select Export and choose the report you want to download. If you have a lot of requests in your program, it may take a minute or two to download the file.
Tip: If you only want to export a specific group of requests, first go to Filters to narrow the list down. Otherwise when you go to export, it will pull the data from all of the requests you currently have listed on the page.
What’s included in each report?
- Grant requests: CSV or PDF file with detailed request summaries. Includes contact information on the cause, project description, request amount, submitted date, and more.
- Cash payments: CSV file with detailed cash payment information. Includes data on budget, currency, payment amount, payment method, payment date, and more.
- Reviews: CSV file with detailed information on reviews. Includes data on who completed the review, review type, review score, comments, and more.
- In-kind payments: CSV file with detailed information on in-kind payments. Includes data on the type of in-kind items, quantity of items, unit values, total value, and more.
- Surveys: CSV file with detailed survey information. Includes data on survey status, type, description, submission date, survey responses, and more.