In this article, we'll go over these main areas of the Benevity Grants user interface:
The Benevity Grants dashboard is your personalized activity summary. It includes the key actions assigned to you in requests, invitations and follow-ups. There's also a customizable section at the bottom for your program's quick links and help content.
The Quick Searches section gives you easy access to your frequently used, saved searches. You can add a total of 10 links to the Quick Searches section.
To save a search to the list:
- Go to Tools > Advanced Search.
- Select the search filters.
- Select Save search.
- Enter a name for the search, and choose if others can see it. A private search is only visible to you in Quick Searches. With this checkbox enabled, other users will also see it in Quick search.
You can filter tasks on the dashboard by the date they were assigned and whether they are assigned only to you.
- Select Mine and only tasks assigned to you are included.
- Select All and your entire program’s tasks are shown.
- Choose if you want to see tasks from All time or from the Last 7, 14, 30, 60 or 90 days.
The Requests section gives you quick access to the common actions you need to complete, such as reviews, payments or resubmissions.
Here's more information on the options within the Requests section:
- To review: Number of requests assigned to you that require action. A request requires action if it is NOT in a final status. Final status includes: Approved (and paid), Declined, or Cancelled. A request that is approved, but not paid, will show in the count. Select View requests to review to see a list of the requests requiring action.
- From VIP: Number of requests submitted mentioning a VIP contact.
- Ready for payment: Number of requests assigned to you, which are in Approved status and require payment. Select View unpaid requests to see all your requests which are awaiting payment.
- Awaiting resubmission: Number of requests awaiting resubmission. Select View requests awaiting updates to see a list of all requests with the Awaiting Resubmission status.
- Resubmitted: Number of requests that have been resubmitted. Select View updated requests to see a list of all requests with the Resubmitted status.
The Invitations section is an add-on feature. Contact your Benevity Client Success Manager to include them in your program.
Here's more information on the options within the Invitations section:
- Invitations sent: Number of invitations you’ve sent. Select View invitations to see all of the invitations you sent.
- Responses via invitation: Number of requests submitted in response to your invitations. Select View responses to see all responses.
The Follow-Ups section is an add-on feature. Contact your Benevity Client Success Manager to include them in your program.
Here's more information on the options within the Follow-Ups section:
- Surveys sent: Number of requests with a survey sent, but no response received. Note, only the requests you own will show. Select View all sent for follow-up to see all requests you own, which have surveys sent, but no responses received.
- Responses received: Number of requests you own that have received survey responses. Select View all with responses to see all requests you own that have received survey responses.
Help and Quick Links
The Help and Quick Links section is an add-on feature. Contact your Benevity Client Success Manager to include it in your program platform.
You can customize this section to include additional reference information on your program. You can rename the section title and decide what to include within it. This section will include the same information for ALL users. It cannot be customized on an individual user basis.
There’s a divider line in the box that separates the help content from the quick links. Think of the top help section as a place for some of the more frequently asked questions. And the bottom quick links section as a place for some of the most frequently used documents or websites.