To rally employees around Goodness activities that are relevant to individuals’ skills, interests and location, you can now find and contact your people directly through Spark. This is a useful way to engage your people and ultimately increase participation in your program.
Any user that is assigned the user search role can search the user directory, view users’ public profiles, and send bulk emails to employees about relevant volunteering and giving opportunities.
Locate user profiles
Find the profiles of employees you want to communicate with based on specified search criteria.
- Go to Manage> People.
- Select applicable filters from the options on the left-hand side. Options include account status, skills, department, country, and more.
- Once you have selected the required criteria, select Apply.
- Select checkboxes beside the individuals you would like to email or select the checkbox in the column header to select all.
Send emails to users
- Go to Batch Updates under the filters and select Send email to users > Submit.
- Complete the information to be included in the email:
- Locate a relevant giving or volunteering Opportunity
- Review the user list
- Include an email subject and message. Formatting can be applied here.
- Preview Email before you send it and make changes as needed.
- Once you are ready to send, select Send Email.