You can highlight important giving opportunities, volunteering opportunities, and news articles with the Featured Content carousel. The carousel displays the 12 most recently updated featured items.
Note: The content in the carousel is bound by user instance location, and it respects any custom classifications set by an administrator.
Add items to the carousel
When you create an opportunity or news article, either:
- Select the Feature checkbox, or
- Select the countries within your program where you’d like the content to be featured. Do this by holding ⌘ on Mac, or ALT on PC.
Edit the carousel order,
You can move an opportunity or an article to the front of the carousel by editing and re-saving it.
Remove items from the carousel
You can remove an opportunity or article from the carousel by either:
- Deselecting the Feature checkbox
- Un-publishing the content, or
- Deselecting the countries within your program where you’d like to remove the content from the carousel.