Effective Date: Nov 30, 2023
We are excited to announce that Versaic administrators can now access improved help articles on the B-hive.
This announcement answers the following questions:
What is changing?
Versaic administrators now have access to refreshed Versaic help articles and all other Benevity technical documentation on the B-Hive.
The B-Hive is a comprehensive online help center for Benevity clients. It provides a wealth of information, guides, and resources to help program administrators, ambassadors and champions navigate and optimize the use of Benevity's suite of products, now including Versaic.
Here are some of the key features of B-Hive for Versaic administrators:
- Versaic Help Articles: New and improved how-to guides and technical documentation covering the standard features of proposals, task management, organizations, budgets and payments
- Benevity Updates: Stay up-to-date with the latest features, enhancements and announcements.
- Support: Submit requests to Benevity's support team for assistance.
Versaic help articles are only available to Benevity clients. To access the B-Hive via Versiac follow these steps:
- Log into Versaic
- Select Help > Knowledge Centre
Why is Benevity making this change?
This new experience will make it easier for all Benevity administrators to access help articles, updates and support all in one place.
What do I need to do?
- Log in to B-Hive via Versaic and browse the new help articles.
- Submit a request if you have any issues logging in.