Launch Date: Sept 20, 2023
Benevity is excited to announce that on-demand training for Spark is now available in the B-Hive.
|💡 Access the Program Manager Training and Program Ambassador Training by logging in to the B-Hive through Spark.|
This announcement answers the following questions:
What is changing?
We’re launching on-demand training for Spark in the B-Hive. You’ll find over 30 short, interactive courses designed to empower program managers and ambassadors. The courses cover a wide range of topics. Whether you’re just getting started or looking to learn something new, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re new to Spark or your role, don’t worry! We’ve created learning paths that will guide you through the courses, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills to succeed in your role.
We’re just getting started - look out for more courses and resources to support you and your programs in the coming months!
Why is Benevity making this change?
We want to equip and empower you to be successful in your role and with your programs, and ultimately, spread more goodness! You’ll be able to take this content at your own pace and access it anytime you need it.
What do I need to do?
- Log in to the B-Hive from your Spark site.
- Open the Spark Program Manager Training or the Program Ambassador Training pages.
- Register and take some courses that interest you.
- Share it with others in your company that you think would benefit from this training.
- Look out for new courses and resources coming soon!